Saturday, October 23, 2010

Uni Life

Honestly speaking, is 3.35 in the morning right now and i'm here on my  bed figuring what can i do. Is my fault actually for taking a nap in the late afternoon making me now wondering what can i do till i actually feel tired and gone to bed. 

I'll guess i just make some update to this blog since i really got nothing else can i do. I've done checking my mail and updating my facebook:commenting, liking status up to the extent of refresing the page every minute i can just to see anyone have any interesting status or updates that i can comment on.

I think ever since i came to utp, my life has been pretty messed up. i'm not like what i used to be. party animal, doing crazy stuff up to early in the mornin and shit stuff basically. The people i know here are very different from the geng i used to join way back in form6. Probably we are still new to each other, we cant do shit stuff yet or maybe i'm the only one that like to do shit stuff. I do miss the moment back in hometown where time does not matter to me. i just want the time to go very very slowly or better stop for good. On the contrary, here in uni, i just want the time to go on fast. I got so bored that i feel pissed at time not knowing what i pissed at or of..

People often tell me that uni is one time of life you will definitely enjoy. Mainly i think is because the total freedom you get and all the friends are like sort of becoming your neighbours now. Sadly, i dont feel so. Maybe is because the reason of staying far away from the community in the university itself. Staying too far away has been one of the reason that i stay inactive for like nearly half a year now. Besides from debating as a leisure entertainment that i joined, i got no other events that i participate in. And most of my friends here are busy with their own agenda. I think we lack of bonding that prevent us from having some cool activities together. Need time i guess.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that i got so bored nothing better to do and start producing this crap (the above stuff) just to fill up some of my time. From now on, i will work my ass off influencing this bunch of new friends and hoping we can do some shit stuff/activities in the future. Ciao~

0 comments: