Sunday, March 15, 2009

Holiday

There it goes. Another one week holiday. I do wonder whether i can stop procrastinate and start concentrating towards my revision. I have been wasting a lot of time since the very first day i entered form6. Countless time as i recalled that i've promised myself to work hard to achieve the expectation given by my parents, teachers and fellow friends yet i seem to be so carefree about it. Days toward STPM is getting nearer and i already forgot all those chapters in lower 6 and to think that i still have inorganic, organic chemistry to go through. I never regret for entering science stream in form6 in fact, i do enjoy the sciences especially chem but i will never score in that paper XD..nevertheless i shall work hard this time. The trauma of March test is still haunting me. For the first time in my life, March test is tougher than the end year test. I think i got pointer less than 2.0..what a shame! I shall do better in the coming test as not to drop my parent "water-face" (recently my cousin performed excellently in his STPM..very excellent result..thats why my dad is giving me signal ad)..I will, I may, I must use this whole week to catch up all those subjects i have been lagging behind..Ganbatte!

0 comments: